Thursday, May 29, 2014

EMOTIONAL HEALING (4-27-2014)














ADMIT THE STRUGGLE 
Tiredness requires healing. It wasn't easy to admit, but God showed me I needed it through (Isaiah 57:14-15). 

The rhythm of life can easily make one tired, and strength to focus can fade. In those moments of difficulty, ask God to heal you. Things I found myself asking for:
*peace of mind
*how to use time, money, efforts
*how to deal with people & work
*how to manage my emotions
**which ones are valid & how to deal with them

REMEMBER HIS PROMISE
Some time after this prayer, God lead me to read (Isaiah 57:14-15) and also (Psalm 69:30-33).

God reminded me He is with me, and will revive my spirit or soul (mind, will, emotions) (Isaiah 57:15-16).

God didn't stop there. He also went on to say that He would give me new words, along with peace, which will bring healing to my spirit (Isaiah 57:18-19) (Psalm 69:30-33) (Colossians 2:7). 

REFOCUS
It seemed that the more I focused on these scriptures, the more I became mindful to be expressive of thanks. God saw and sees all of my needs and will not turn away. But I had to come to an understanding, that by focusing on God, and pleasing Him with my words, I in turn reap the benefits because my focus is not so much on what isn't, but is now on who God is and how He can intervene. 

(Psalm 69:32/ESV when the humble see it they will be glad; you who seek God, let your hearts revive.)

I have to continuously let myself be revived by:
*not stressing
*not focusing on the wrong
*being balanced and living with order
*using the knowledge God gave me to maintain health, and manage money
*repeating thanksgiving and actually believing what I'm saying
*stir up hope, even if no ones there to encourage me

"LET THE WORD TAKE ROOT IN YOUR HEART"
God told me that on the morning of 5/7/14. Healing starts with a seed. A seed of hope, to keep pressing on when you don't have a reason to. Hope to grow into faith with action. Meditate on the follow scriptures, believing His words will take root and heal your heart. 

(Hebrew 12:15/NLT Look after each other,so that none of you fails to receive the grace of God. Watch out that no poisonous root of bitterness grows up to trouble you, corrupting many.)

(James 1:21/NLT So get rid of all the filth and evil in your lives, and humbly accept the word God has planted in your hearts, for it has the power to save your souls.)

(Colossians 2:7/NLT Let your roots grow down into him, and let your lives be built on him. Then your faith will grow strong in the truth you were taught, and you will overflow with thankfulness.)
----
Image links:
http://www1.usw.salvationarmy.org/images/usw.www_usw_wm/readingthebible.png
http://cdn2.blisstree.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/blisstree-tired-640x426.jpg
http://www.healthista.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/tired-lady.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Featured In:

Piece the Script's

LovelyTwinker™ E-Store

Copyright/Disclaimer

Please note that all rights are reserved (C), individually, by the featured artists, writers, publishers, and their companies, labels, organizations, and/or other related institutions.


The posting of articles, links, music, and vid's, on this site are for the means of spreading of God's word and promoting knowledge and understanding.


Furthermore, Davis owns intellectual and creative rights to her featured articles, pictures, and videos (unless noted otherwise). Thus, republication, redistribution, and/or duplication are strictly prohibited w/o previous permission.


Moreover, not all writers' opinions and statements made necessarily reflect those of my own, and vise versa.


Davis welcomes emails regarding inquiries, possible affiliation, advertising, sponsorship, and/or business inquiries. Messages that are spam, defamatory, fraudulent, and/or unscrupulous are strictly prohibited. (lovelytwinker@gmail.com)